To apply online, please follow these steps as a first time applicant:
- Select "Go to my Resume/Application" on the opportunities list or within the job posting.
- You will be asked to sign in. If you do not already have a UT EID, click on "Help for Job Applicants".
- Create your UT EID and password following the instructions. Click on "Job Application". Log in.
- Select "UT El Paso Job Application".
- Select "Go to my Resume/Application" and complete the four (4) sections: Personal, Confidential, Conviction, and Resume.
- Once you have finished, type in the job posting number in the "Apply Now" box located on the left navigation bar. The job posting number can be found within the actual posting. Select "Apply for Job."
- Your application will be processed and you will be asked to confirm your information to be submitted.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment that your application has been received.
You may also apply in the Human Resource Services Office located at 500 W. University, Administration Building #216.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a UT EID and password and/or you have applied before, you will not need to create a new UT EID.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.