To support the University of Texas at El Paso's educational mission and enhance UTEP's campus identity by providing comprehensive physical planning and development in support of teaching, learning, research, and public service activities.
Planning & Construction serves as University Representatives for large scale construction projects; manages campus physical growth and development; and is responsible for the design and construction of smaller scale facilities, additions, remodel projects, and their environments.
- Master Planning Leadership
- Space Utilization Management
- Project Management
- Interior Design
- Architectural Design focused on innovative and cost-effective resource management
- Technical expertise including construction and fire code expertise
- Estimating and Construction Management expertise
- Stewardship of UTEP's physical heritage
- A diverse workplace that fully supports staff development
Develop Quality Facilities and Optimize Campus Resources
- Goal #2: Develop information resources and processes to promote data driven decision making, accountability and efficiency
- Goal #3: Meet customer needs for service and project delivery
- Goal #4: Promote employee professional and technical development