Skip to main content

Transfer Funds/Budget Adjustments

Main Content

Budget Transfer Requests, except for those involving project/grant funds, should be processed via the PeopleSoft Budget Transfer Request Form. The "Budget Transfer Request Form" can be found in the “Resources” page of the PeopleSoft Website:

Go to PeopleSoft Resources Page

Budget Transfer Requests of “Balance Forwards” must be submitted via email to the Budget Office. These require the respective VP approval and the President’s Office approval. Once approved, the Budget Office processes the transfers in PeopleSoft.

Budget Adjustments should be submitted to the Dean’s Office/Department Head and respective VP for approval then submitted to our office for processing.

Back to Top
  • The University of Texas at El Paso.
  • 500 West University Avenue,
  • El Paso, Texas 79968
  • (915) 747-5000