Skip to main content

How To Get My Miner Gold Card

Main Content

Please come with a photo ID to the Miner Gold Card Office, located in the Mike Loya Academic Services Building, room 116, or go to the Ticket Center/Miner Gold Card Annex, which is located on the first floor of Union Building East and is only open during the first week of each semester.

Mike Loya Academic Services Building

Back to Top
  • The University of Texas at El Paso.
  • 500 West University Avenue,
  • El Paso, Texas 79968
  • (915) 747-5000