Skip to main content

Report Lost / Stolen

Main Content

To Report Lost/stolen your Miner Gold Card during regular hours, call (915) 747-7334.

To Report Lost/stolen your Miner Gold Card after regular hours, contact us via email ( or contact the University Police Department at (915) 747-5611.

If your card is damaged, lost or stolen, the replacement fee is $20 for students and $25 for faculty and staff. You may pay with cash or a paper check. The fee also can be added to your University account where you may pay online at Pete’s Payment Options with a credit or debit card, or an electronic check at a later date.

Back to Top
  • The University of Texas at El Paso.
  • 500 West University Avenue,
  • El Paso, Texas 79968
  • (915) 747-5000