Enrolled students receive or have access to their STATEMENT each term. The statement lists information about the student's classes for each part of term, a breakdown of charges and credits. The total charges should be paid by the due date listed on the statement. See the Payment Deadlines page for additional details.
1. Statement Date: date on which an invoice is generated and the charges are added to the balance.
2. Term: The current semester (fall, spring, summer) etc…
3. Due Date: When your charges are due.
4. Amount Due: Amount that is past or currently due on an account.
5. Student ID: Your 8 digit student identification number.
6. Charges: Amount that your account has been assessed such as tuition, fees, parking, housing, etc…
7. Credits/Anticipated Credits: Monies applied to your charges such as financial aid, scholarships, grants, etc…
8. Previous Balance: Remaining charges from a previous term(s).
9. Amount Due: Amount that is past or currently due on an account.
10. Future Balance: Amount due at a later date (please refer to due date).
11. Part of Term: Any session that meets for an alternate time frame outside the traditional long term.
12. Total Credit Hours: Hours enrolled for the current term.