This office is responsible for monitoring financial activity to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and awarding agency guidelines.
Issuance of New Accounts/Budget Setup
This office is responsible for issuing numbers upon the receipt of the Notice of Award from the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (OSP). This notice includes the guidelines under which the award will be administered and the award budget.
Project Director Assistance
Project regulations are variable and complicated. This office is available to provide project directors with assistance in understanding policies, procedures, and related guidelines.
Financial Monitoring and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Process transfer of funds/budget adjustments (require prior approval from OSP)
- Process billing to award agencies
- Preparation of various fiscal reports to awarding agencies
- Approve petty cash reimbursements and requisitions for materials and supplies
Principal Investigator's Operational Manual
OMB Circular A-110
OMB Circular A-21