Steps to Completing the Application for a New Applicant
1. Create your Electronic ID (EID) and establish your password
2. Complete the Resume Application (you will need your EID and password to log on)
· Personal Information - Who are you? Where can we reach you?
· Confidential Information - 5 simple, legally-required questions
· Conviction Question - some positions at The University of Texas at El Paso are security sensitive and a background check will be conducted on all new applicants hired.
· Resume - Free form space (copy and paste your existing resume)
3. Apply for a Specific Job - tell us the job number, we tell you the qualifications. As soon as you certify that you are qualified, you will immediately see information for the job including who to contact and any additional materials requested by the department.
How to Log On
To complete an online employment application, you need to have an electronic identity (known as a UT EID) and a password. Depending on your situation, please select one of the options below: