Skip to main content


Main Content

Occasionally, a service provider, visiting faculty member, or consultant requires a Miner Gold Card for access to campus or certain facilities. Access requires a UTEP ID number, which is then linked to a Miner Gold Card for that person.

Department heads/chairs may sponsor individuals who need a Miner Gold Card by contacting Human Resources at 915.747.5202.

Back to Top
  • The University of Texas at El Paso.
  • 500 West University Avenue,
  • El Paso, Texas 79968
  • (915) 747-5000