1. All ITBs and RFPs are subject to and shall be opened at a public meeting. Public bid/proposal openings shall be conducted by the Buyer responsible for the solicitation.
2. Bids/Proposals shall be opened at the time and date specified. Only bids/proposals received prior to the stated bid/proposal opening time and date will be opened. Late bids/proposals will not be accepted or opened under any circumstances.
3. Bid openings shall be conducted in the designated bid room. If bidder representatives are present for the bid opening, each bid shall be opened and the quoted prices shall be announced.
4. Opening of proposals in response to RFPs shall be conducted in the designated bid room. If proposers are present for the opening, each proposal shall be opened and only the name of the responding company shall be announced.
5. The Buyer responsible for conducting the bid/proposal opening shall insure that all attachments or enclosures are appropriately attached to the bid/proposal.
6. The Buyer conducting the bid/proposal opening shall make no representation at the bid/proposal opening regarding the determination of the bidder/proposer to receive an award or the rejection or disqualification of any bid/proposal. Likewise, questions from those attending the bid/proposal opening regarding such matters shall be deferred pending tabulation and evaluation of the bids/proposals. The Buyer conducting the bid/proposal opening shall not attempt to tabulate or evaluate the bids at the bid opening.