UTEPSecure Wi-Fi is a secure wireless connection for students, faculty, and staff. UTEPSecure allows users with a current UTEP username and password to login once and automatically reconnect for up to 12 months.
• Available in most locations across campus
• Log in just once a year
• Roam from building to building on campus and stay connected
• Reconnect automatically when you return to campus or restarting device
• Log in with multiple devices
• Protected connection with industry encryption standards (EAP)
Your Mac or Windows computers and your mobile devices will automatically detect UTEPSecure. Click to connect and log in with your UTEP username and password.
Windows 7 | Windows 8 | Windows 10 | iPhone | Android | Mac OS
For assistance connecting to UTEP Secure, contact the Help Desk.
For more information about wireless access at UTEP visit wireless.utep.edu.
Technology Support Help Desk
Phone: 915.747.4357 (HELP)