Wiki.utep.edu is a web tool that allows users to easily create, edit, and share with any UTEP user. It can be used for group projects, centralize meeting notes, document sharing, and even manage projects. You can quickly create a department collaboration space, an event planning page, even a research shared space complete with versioning capabilities. Need to share or restrict rights to a Wiki space or page? Even that is fast!
• Easy to edit and search
• Restrict rights to your space by person or group
• Interactive - see changes with a refresh of the page
• Accessible online from anywhere with any browser
• Export pages to PDF or set as RSS feeds
• Faculty and staff can create multiple spaces
• Students can create multiple pages within their space
Log into wiki.utep.edu
• To create a space, click on CREATE SPACE in the upper right corner.
• To create a page in your space, click on CREATE in the blue bar on the upper
Wiki Users Guide (PDF)
Technology Support Help Desk
Phone: 915.747.4357 (HELP)