1. Statement Date: Date on which an invoice is generated and the charges are added to the balance.
2. Term: The current semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) etc…
3. Due Date: When your charges are due.
4. Amount Due: Amount that is currently due on account.
5. Student ID: Your 8 digit student identification number.
6. Charges: Amount that your account has been assessed such as tuition, fees, parking, housing, etc…
7. Credits/Anticipated Credits: Monies that have or will be applied to your account such as financial aid, scholarships, grants, etc…
8. Previous Balance: Remaining charges from a previous term(s).
9. Amount Due: Amount that is due on your account.
10. Future Balance: Amount due at a later date (please refer to due date).
11. Part of Term: Determines the start and end dates, deadlines for registration, refund schedules and drop deadlines for the course .
12. Total Credit Hours: Hours enrolled for the current term.