Located on the 2nd floor of the Union Building East Room 204, the CyberCafe has all the software and hardware you need to work on everything from word processing all the way to video editing. Black and white, color, and poster printing are available along with staff trained to help you use them.
Pick a computer and work on your assignments
• Windows or Mac, your choice
• Over 60 workstations available
• 4 Assistive workstations
• All computers have Microsoft Office
• Macs have Adobe
• Windows have Adobe Creative Suite
• Dell and Mac Laptops
• Video Cameras
*limited selection temporary
Cyber Cafe Desk
Union East Room 204
Hours of Operation
7:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
Campus Computer/Printer Labs
- Games and third party software are not permitted in the Cyber Cafe. If you require special software for a project, please enter a comment below with details.
Comments or questions?
Help Desk/Tech Svcs.
Give us Feedback
Promo Videos on Vimeo
In the event of a major system outage, please contact us at (915) 740-2001
Customer Service Statement
CLERY Crime Statistics
The University of Texs at El Paso
| 500 West University Avenue | El Paso, Texas 79968 | (915) 747-5000 |